Thursday, February 2, 2012

February 2, 2012





You can tell from the colors I've been dyeing that I'm thinking of spring.

My friend and helper, Dorla, is a great stitcher (is that a word?) . She has stitched 2 of my penny rug patterns. I can't wait to show you the latest. It matches the Rooster and Hen rug I call "Mothers Day Out". The rooster on the rug is pretty white, but that's how he was in the original old rug. Anyway, the penny rug is a bit quieter. I will now attempt to put both pictures on this page!! If you never hear from me again you'll know I'm still working on it.
Penny Rug

Hooked Rug










We are going to kit the penny rug complete with pattern, instructions, and wool for $65.00. If your interested let me know. I can also kit the hooked rug and warm the rooster up a bit, but the white rooster really does look good. I call it Mother's Day Out because I think it looks like she is leaving those eggs with him for a while. She needs a break. It is so cute for a kitchen or a table. It's 43 x 24 and costs $57.00 on monks and $65.00 on linen.

I've also decided to post some of my wool. I really just wanted to see if I could do it. Ya know the tech. skills are lacking at the Johnson's. The colors never seem exactly right.


Well, thats all for now. I've got to think of something for dinner. I'm on a diet so it's not too exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment